The original structure of the Wagon Yard building was constructed in 1906 and was utilized as a wagon yard where horse-drawn wagons and townspeople would gather for the days' activities around the Granbury square. Through the years the building was used among other things as a feed store, a restaurant and a photography studio.
In the 1950's a wing was added to the original structure, which expanded the size to nearly 9,000 square feet. In 1977, Ray King secured the building to house his antiques and collectibles he had transported from Aplington, Iowa. Since that time, the business has developed from an antique store to a conglomeration of merchandise to meet the needs of businesses and individuals throughout the country.
The Wagon Yard is currently owned and operated by Ray's sons and has several members of the family in its employment. We are committed to friendly service, quality merchandise and reasonable prices.